Nov 22, 2021
In this week's episode, we discuss passion and purpose: is it total bs or is it actually real. Can you actually achieve passion and purpose?
Listen as we talk about whether you can live the lifestyle you want AND embrace your passion.
Dive in as we question if money needs to be exchanged for work in order for passion and purpose to be deemed legit. We deconstruct the social conditioning of society to extract what is individually meaningful for all (any) of us.
Key takeaways from this episode:
1. “Stop looking for your passion…follow your curiosity.”- Elizabeth Gilbert.
2. Passion and purpose together is an indicator of true alignment.
3. Challenge yourself: take 30 minutes a day to engage in exploration- purpose and passion and what drives you.
4. Find a community to get more support.
5. Risk prevents people from dreaming.
For questions and shareouts and further discussion, please contact us at email@example.com.
Until next time, remember to live, laugh, love, and keep it
-Frantzces, Sabeen and Tonika :)
Click here to leave us a rating on iTunes.
Follow us on Instagram.