Mar 31, 2020
In this week's episode, we tackle the importance of protecting your physical and emotional energy levels. Listen as we discuss how empaths experience energy overload, the cycle of developing, maintaining relations.
But also, even how said relationships dissolve due to energy, and we provide some tips on maintaining a state of equilibrium. Dive in as we explore the process of “energetic knowing” and how energy individually affects us all.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
1. Mood, feeling and energy are interchangeable words. Discover what is your energy, and what energy belongs to others. Learn to manage the transference of an overabundance of and/ or unwanted energy.
2. Morning routines are everything. How you start your day matters. Be aware of your daily energy and how it impacts your life. Do not wait until something negative occurs for you to kick your self- care plan into action.
3. Be mindful of sensory and somatic overload. Empathic folks absorb energy from others easily. They need to find ways to release and clear out both the positive and negative energy of others.
4. Draw a line in the sand (or draw sand in the line). Set appropriate physical and emotional boundaries and do not be afraid to teach people how to treat you.
5. The bottom line is: know thy self and protect yo energy!
For questions and share outs and further discussion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, remember to live, laugh, love and keep it real.
-Frantzces, Sabeen and Tonika :)
Click here to leave us a rating on iTunes.
Follow us on Instagram.