Feb 4, 2020
Welcome to the premier episode of TAPT!
We are Frantzces, Sabeen and Tonika (aka Toni). You get to know the voices behind TAPT, the various paths that led us to clinical work, and what ultimately drives us to continue plugging along in this challenging world of mental health, coaching, and community and social justice work.
This podcast is important as it serves to provide a real and raw outlet and sounding board for both new and veteran clinicians, therapists and healers, and for others that yearn to gain a sense of drive and purpose in this crazy world.
Key takeaways from this episode and what you will gain
from our podcast include:
1. Set your intentions and focus on the type of lifestyle you want to live and deserve to live then make it happen.
2. Get clear on your identity as both a professional and an individual then become clear on your niche within this field.
3. A self-care routine and plan are as important as breathing, you cannot live without it.
4. Tweaking and pivoting during your career is necessary for career longevity, and to suit your personal and professional needs.
5. Hard conversations and a sense of humor are crucial to help us manage what we do daily.
For questions and share outs and further discussion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time, remember to live, laugh, love and keep it real.
-Frantzces, Sabeen and Tonika :)
Click here to leave us a rating on iTunes.